Mission & Core Values
Good Neighbours exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
Good Neighbours respects the human rights of our neighbours suffering from poverty, disasters and oppression, helping them to achieve self-reliance and enabling them to rebuild hope.
- We work in any community where there is a need, regardless of race, religion, ideology and geographical constraints.
- We promote self-reliance and the sustainable development of individuals, families and communities.
- We prioritise the rights of children.
- We mobilise and organise local volunteers to participate in developing their communities.
- We encourage people to join Good Neighbours as donors to participate in our work.
- We maintain professional accountability and transparency by reporting to our donors on the status of projects and finances.
- We work in cooperation with our local partners who share our community development goals.
- We strive to encourage more people to join our work as members.
Good Neighbours Vision 2030